Thursday, May 31, 2012

sometimes i just have nothing to write about...this is one of them :)

 Well I guess it’s about time for me to post a new post. Not much has happened since my last one.

Last week I worked in the cranberry marshes in northern Wisconsin. I spread pheromone throughout the beds in order to disrupt the male mating cycles. By spreading this the male moths follow what they think is the female moth but is actually a blob of wax about the size of a gumball. I had to spread this “Splat” (that’s what they call it) throughout 30+ acres of cranberries—all with a caulking gun. I’m pretty much a pro with a caulk gun. Yeah….
I got super tan though, and my Chaco tan is pretty ballin.

Memorial Day Weekend. Absolutely loved having a 3 day weekend. And I definitely didn’t want to go back to work! Sunday I went canoeing with friends from school. Lack of water, food, too much heat, and very shallow water made everyone kind of grumpy… But other than that it was a good time. I love canoeing so despite the grumpiness of everyone I had fun :) 

I gambled with my gas tank this week. Since my gas gauge does not work I really never know how much is in there. Normally I go about 180 miles until I fill up again—definitely went 360 miles. Ha! I think I was running on just about empty. No worries, I didn’t run out.

I absolutely love those runs that you can just smile the whole way. Those are by far the most refreshing ones. Last night I ran an awesome 5.5-mile run. There is nothing like a good run to make a bad day better.

And yet once again this is another super boring post. Next post will be better I promise!! I’ll make something crazy up to make it more interesting.

Well I need to go read about Moses and the Israelites (I’m reading through Exodus for my devos) and then go to bed so I can get up and run 4 miles at 5:30.

Good Night.

Definitely never posted this and now its morning. So Good Morning! Hope everyone who reads this has a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. i just read your new post and it is night so i guess i can't have a wonderful day.....but i can have a wonderful night.....of sleep!!!....i love you sweet girl...and miss you....and did i already tell you i love you....a lot!!...................................................oh..and this is mom, not kerry

    ReplyDelete