Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mrs. Cedarholm and Sho Baraka


Well I’ve started work back up again. Today I extracted DNA from cranberry leaves. Tomorrow I’m in the greenhouse!

I think I have found my new favorite artist. Lecrae. If I can marry a man with his views on life and God, that will be amazing! :) Also I found what should be my school’s (maranatha) new theme song. Mrs. Cedarholm would be doing back flips in her grave if she heard this one! 

Here are the lyrics to the real school song—

Maranatha”, He cometh! Behold in the sky,
A SHOUT! a VOICE, the TRUMP OF GOD! Our Lord is drawing nigh!
Believe Him, receive Him, look up and thou shalt be
TO THE PRAISE OF HIS GLORY with Him eternally!

And here are the lyrics to the song Maranatha by Sho Baraka (you have to rap it to get the right effect)

“We await the return of the rock, the world will get rocked/
Pray you see this ain’t a game stop passing the rock/
He holds the top stop but he's still getting mocked/
When he cracks the sky all that mocking gon' stop/
This is just some theme music like rock n' roll-a little something, something when he rocks the globe/
You think your on top he'll rock your role- he aint Lee Jerkins but he'll rock ya soul/
Yeah he took many lashes and took the blows-wore the crown of thorns and rocked the robe/
Even took the cross and struck a pose- he knew on the third day he'll roll the stone/
Then I saw something I never saw before-high and exalted I saw the LORD/
Then I wrote a song about how I saw the LORD tried to tell everybody that I saw the LORD/
Look to the heavens it's a bird in the sky-look a little closer it's the LORD on high/
Lord and King on his robe and thigh-get your passport cuz the LORD's so fly/
Whether it's the Rapture or second flood-think about this for a second cuz/
Think about this for a second cuz-you sure you want to square up with the LORD above/
No cuz we see the end , no we gon' win trying not to sin live off his word and oxygen/
Until he comes back we're building up the church for him/

All my people on the left, all my people on the right
From the front to the back shout it loud all night
Maranatha (Come and get me) 
To all my people on the right, all my people on the left
From the back to the front, shout it loud to your death
Maranatha (Come and get me)”

I heard this song at work today and I had to laugh! 

Well I need to go to bed so I can get up and run 5 miles before work. I've got a 20 miler on Saturday!! Thankfully Holly's biking it with me. Thanks Holly!  
Good Night All!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment