Wednesday, July 11, 2012

i'm sitting in starbucks with my scarf and chacos writing a post in my blog on my mac. my flight leaves at 4:30 so i left the conference at about 12. the rest of the talks were riddled with evolution and i wanted to make sure i had no chance of missing  my flight :)

so i lost my favorite water bottle. actually i believe someone stole it. (it's got some sweet stickers and it looks pretty steal worthy i guess) this was devastating to because i take that thing everywhere with me. i make sure i have no chance of dehydration because i get super grumpy and snap at people when i am, ergo i have my water bottle attached at the hip at all times. plus it had all my cool stickers on it. mainly my 26.2 sticker. :(well i guess i'll have to get another water bottle and some new stickers. but i got a free bandana from the international plant journal!

okay well that's all for now. maybe i'll post something later. i'm flying out of columbus then going to cleveland then on to madison. i'm hoping i catch my flight in cleveland because i only have 25 minutes in between flights... this could be bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment